Sunday, November 05, 2006

DFC VII Week Eleven

Yes, yes, I hate to do it to you again... but one more Thursday night game.

THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
#3. Louisville Cardinals (8-0) at #15 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (8-0), 630pm, ESPN
How can you resist this game? I mean, its Rutgers for pete's sake... battling for a BCS berth!

SATURDAY GAMES
Vanderbilt Commodores (4-6) at Kentucky Wildcats (5-4), 1pm
couldn't resist... and yes, with a win, Kentucky will be... (gulp) bowl eligible... pick 'em

#13 Tennessee Volunteers (7-2) at #11 Arkansas Razorbacks (8-1), 1pm CBS
As an Auburn fan, I'll actually be rooting for Tennessee, which might actually get me shot around my wife's family.

#21 Oregon Ducks (7-2) at #7 Southern California Trojans (7-1), 915pm TBS (likely)
Not sure I buy into the USC Trojans this year. And I'm not sure I can buy into anything Oregon this year. Hmm.

NFL GAMES
Washington Redskins (3-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-4), 12pm Fox
Hey, the 'Skins beat the Cowboys on Sunday... perhaps a 2 game winning streak?

Green Bay Packers (3-5) at Minnesota Vikings (4-4), 12pm Fox
Never go against Favre. Unless he's like, 48 years old and falling apart, like now.

St. Louis Rams (4-4) at Seattle Seahawks (4-3), 315pm Fox
It was but four weeks ago when the Rams screwed me over, losing to the 'Hawks at the last minute... in St. Louis.

Chicago Bears (7-1) at NYGiants (6-2), 715pm NBC
NFC North leader against NFC East leader... and personally, I am not convinced Chicago is as good as they say--even before the Miami loss.

Tiebreak game:
Total points scored between the Resistable Force of Vanderbilt against the Movable Object of Kentucky

No comments: